Bigger Then One Election
On October 24 Joe Biden explained, “We have put together the most extensive and inclusive organization for voter fraud in the history of American politics.”
Sadly, today we have overwhelming evidence that Joe Biden is correct. This should outrage EVERY American. What are the election irregularities….
• Hundreds of thousands of votes appearing at 3am in battleground states after polls have closed. Every single vote for Biden.
• Five key battleground states pre-maturely stopped counting on election night when the President had a commanding lead. The following day after vote counting continued the President’s lead dissolved.
• Poll observers are prevented from performing their legally authorized task of observing vote counting.
• Poll observers being illegally ejected from polling places or observers are made to stand too far from the counting process to see.
• Ballot counting room windows are obscured by paper boards
• Poll supervisors ignoring court orders that mandate that poll observers be permitted to enter and observe vote tabulation.
• Dead people voting. Right now the oldest voter casting a ballot is 170 years old(but that could get older before this is over.).
• Multiple Milwaukee Wisconsin Democratic wards had 120% of registered voters casting ballots!
• Poll workers workers coming forward explaining the abuses they observed.
• People voting in swing states that they are not residents of.
If stealing this election so blatantly and openly is successful we will never again have a fair election. Without fair elections there will be only a succession of self imposed dictators, and this will result in a loss of our freedom and civil rights.
The outcome of this election is far greater than the victory of our preferred candidate. This is for the future of ourselves, our heirs and our nation. Demand this election be investigated and a truly fair outcome is determined.
Paul Caruccio –
Chairman Winthrop Republican Town Committee
You Settle This!
Please help me settle this argument. I have been having a debate with a prominent and influential friend. All of you can decide who is right. It requires viewing a 24 second YouTube video from 10/24/2020:
Joe Biden says (quote), “Secondly, we are in a situation where we have put together and youss (sic) guys did it for …(mumble)… the President Obama Administration before this.
“We put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”
I believe the words speak for themselves, and it means exactly what Joe Biden said. My friend believes it says something else. Who is right??
Seriously, tell me what YOU think. Post your opinion on the Winthrop Republican Town Committee Facebook page. I will announce the results here in a future Letter to the Editor.
Simple instructions to find the quote:
Go to www.YouTube.com
At YouTube search bar type: Joe Biden Voter Fraud
The YouTube video title is: “Joe Biden brags about having the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization” in history.
Let us know,
Chairman Winthrop Republican Town Committee
Seek Out the Truth
With the state of the country as it is, pandemic bearing down and our elected leaders’ across the country inability to carry out the job which they were sworn to do, I feel it is more important now than ever, to make an individual effort to seek out truth, and draw your own conclusions.
What’s my conclusions?
The Republican party, self admittedly not my favorite, has shown an inability to govern in a manner that best represents the people, the country, or the principles on which we were founded. In recent weeks a good amount (notice I didn’t say all? This isn’t a Black/White situation) have latched on to and supported rhetoric that is divisive and has little to no legal standing with the purpose of changing the outcome of the election. Am I surprised? No. Donald Trump’s go-to move, as far as I’ve noticed, is to get in front of the truth and accusations he knows will come out about him by belting out lies and fiction meant to discredit those who say the same things about him.
That said, the left isn’t perfect. I voted for Biden. Do I like him? No, not really. Do I think he’ll get this country to where I believe it should be? No, but it’s a step in the right direction.
I implore you, be smart. Seek out the facts. Draw your own conclusions from sources that are not framed to impress a particular narrative.
Donald Trump’s youtube page currently is hosting a video-clip from an interview with the president-elect, taking his words out of context. For the full 26-minute interview with Joe Biden, visit:
You can also find it by searching “Joe Biden Pod Save America” on youtube; if you’re only interested in the sound-byte co-opted by Trump, skip ahead to the 19-minute mark.
The opinions in this piece are representative of the named indivual and not the organization as a whole.
Election Eyewitnesses File Legal Charges
So far, the Trump campaign has 234 pages of sworn affidavits alleging Election irregularities from just ONE county in Michigan. Here are the allegations:
• EYEWITNESS saw a batch of ballots where 60% of them had the SAME signature
• EYEWITNESS saw a batch of ballots scanned 5 times
• EYEWITNESS saw 35 ballots counted that were NOT connected to a voter record
• EYEWITNESS saw poll workers marking ballots with NO mark for candidates
• VOTER said deceased son was recorded as voting TWICE
• EYEWITNESS said provisional ballots were placed in the tabulation box
• FAILED software that caused an error in Antrim County used in Wayne County
• Republican challengers not readmitted but Democrats admitted
• Republican challengers physically pushed from counting tables by officials
• Democrats gave out packet: “Tactics to Distract Republican Challengers”
• Republican challenges to suspect ballots ignored
Freedom and liberty requires free and fair elections. Yet polling shows that more then 50% of Americans believe there were voting irregularities. We must all (both Democrats and Republicans) support any method to legitimize the results of this election; legal, audits, recounts, challenges, and investigations, or other.
Winthrop Republican Town Committee
All information contained in this letter was obtained from the trump/pence campaign which filed the aforementioned charges in court.
The Catholic Church Teaches That Life Itself Starts at Conception
The Massachusetts state legislature is currently debating the annual budget to fund state government for the balance of the fiscal year. As part of that process many amendments are filed for consideration. House amendment number 759 will be considered by the full House in the coming days. This amendment would expand abortion access in the Commonwealth well beyond what is enshrined in state law.
While we acknowledge the amendment addresses some concerns that were raised about the deeply troubling provisions of the ROE legislation, the fact remains that abortion would remain an option under certain circumstances for the full term of the pregnancy. That fact alone is in direct conflict with Catholic teaching and must be opposed.
In addition, current law requires a young woman under the age of 18 years old to gain the consent of a parent, guardian or the court to have an abortion. The amendment under consideration would decrease the age of consent to 16 years old. In its simplest terms, a 16 or 17 year old girl would be deprived of the guidance and support of an adult at the time of making this life changing decision.
Finally, although life-supporting equipment would be required to be in the room for abortions performed after 24 weeks, the specific language in the amendment is nuanced enough that the physician would not be required to use the equipment. Specifically, it would “enable” the physician performing the abortion to take appropriate steps, in keeping with good medical practice….to preserve the life and health of a live birth and the patient.
For these reasons we urge the full House of Representatives not to pass amendment number 759.
His Eminence Seán P. O’Malley, OFM, Cap.
Archbishop of Boston
Most Reverend Robert J. McManus
Bishop of Worcester
Most Reverent Edgar M. da Cunha, SDV
Bishop of Fall River